Vegan Matcha Waffles
2 tsp Matcha Ninja powder
1 cup self raising flour
1 ripe banana, mashed
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp baking soda
4 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup soy milk (adjust to match the density of your flour)
Natural sweetener of your choice: e.g. maple syrup.
Your choice of toppings: eg. strawberries, kiwi fruit, coconut flakes, almonds...
1. Add all dry ingredients to a large batter bowl and in a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
2. Combine wet and dry ingredients, and blend until smooth.
3. Preheat waffle maker and spray with olive oil.
4. Cook batter according to the waffle maker's usual cooking time.
5. After removing these piles of fluffy matcha goodness, pile on your choice of toppings, and decorate to your heart’s content!
Recipe by MichaelLTaylor